ELEMIS peaceful pregnancy massage
After your first trimester, you can enjoy a relaxing massage at Spa Satori. Let us know which areas you want us to focus on and we’ll do the rest. As per ELEMIS protocol, all mums to be are laid on their side during the treatment. The only part where you will be seated is for the facial cleanse and consultation. Feel free to ask us about the essential oils and massage oil we use and the relaxing oils we burn to make the treatment room so calming.
- Encourages a deep level of relaxation
- Addresses emotional and physical concerns
- Relieves tension in the back, shoulders, scalp, hands and feet
- Hydrates and soothes your body as your bump grows.
- Suffering with a infectious disease.
- Anybody with a high fever
- Suffering with a contagious skin disease
- Anyone under the influence of drink or drugs
- Brittle bone disease
The following conditions require consent from your GP before massage can be undertaken.
- A patient in remission for cancer
- High/low blood pressure
- Circulatory problems such as thrombosis, blood clots, dvt