We provide a wide variety of waxing treatments using both Hot and Tea Tree wax.
Tea Tree Strip Wax
Healing tea tree wax is used to remove hair and provide antiseptic healing with soothing cream for immediate relief.
- Half Leg Wax – 30 min: £18
- Full Leg Wax – 40 min: £29
- Full Leg & Bikini Wax – 60 min: – £35
- Bikini Wax – 15 min: £10
- Half Arm Wax – 20 min: – £12
- Full Arm Wax – 30 min: – £18
- Underarm Wax – 15 min: – £10
- Lip OR Chin Wax – 10 min: – £8
- Eyebrow Shape tidy up – 15 min: – £8
- Eyebrow Shape reshape – 20 min: – £10
Ashmira Botanica Wax
Wax delivers superior performance, removing stubborn hair as short as 1mm (1/16″) on any part of the face or body. We use Ashmira Botanica Mulberry wax which is strip-free, so therapists peel it away. Due to the lower temperature of the wax, it’s gentle for sensitive skin – so clients report reduced discomfort and irritation. The lower temperature also means shorter treatment times. It can be used anywhere on your body and is brilliant for your underarms, bikini and face.
- Lip or chin: £8
- Eyebrow: £12
- Underarm: £15
- Bikini line: £15
- Extended Bikini – 20 min: £19
- Brazilian – 30min: £24
- Playboy – 40 min: £27
- Hollywood – 45min: £29
Help us help you – when booking
To ensure we book you in for the correct treatment and length of time, please check the definitions below and tell us what you’re needing when you book.
- Bikini Line – Removes the hair visible from the upper pant line only, nothing from underneath.
- Extended Bikini – Removes the hair as above but slightly further in the pant line.
- Brazilian – removes hair from the pant line leaving you with a 2 finger width strip at the front and underneath. No hair taken off lip area.
- Playboy – a small strip of hair left at the top and everything else removed including underneath the bottom area. Hair taken off lip area.
- Hollywood – total hair removal, leaving nothing behind. Including underneath the bottom area.
Patch test available if required for sensitive skins Hair growth must be sufficient enough to ensure wax can be done effectively. usually between 2-4 weeks. Please speak to our therapists if unsure about the correct length as this may affect your treatment. We do not do any treatments on pregnant women in the first trimester.
If you suffer with any of the following, please let us know at the time of booking. If you do not mention any medical conditions upon booking and are refused treatment by the therapist, your payment will be non refundable. If you are unsure if you are suffer of any of the following, please get confirmation from your doctor as a doctor’s note will be required:
- cold sore
- infections diseases or disorders
- genital warts
- scar tissue
- varicose veins
If you are on any medication or are in the first trimester of your pregnancy, please do inform us. Some contraindictions will not prevent you from having the treatment but may mean avoiding certain areas. Or they could mean the treatment may be more painful for you.
Help us take the best possible care of you. The following are also useful for you to consider and mention to your therapist when having a waxing treatment done, as you will be more sensitive and they can affect how painful your waxing is:
- pregnancy (after the first trimester)
- bruises, cuts and abrasions.