Dry Skin Brushing 10 min: £10
Vitality – Lime & Ginger salt scrub 30 min: £30
Detox – Seaweed & Sea Salt Scrub 30 min: £30
Enrich – Coconut & Jasmine Sugar Scrub 30 min: £35
Anti-cellulite – Fairtrade Coffee Scrub 30 min: £35
Detox Treatment – Organic honey & Himalayan rock salt 30 min: £35
Body scrubs are a great way to help keep your skin healthy and beautiful.
Scrubs are invigorating and good for warming the muscles helping to relieve aches and pains as well as improving circulation, speeding up the removal of toxins and fighting cellulite to improve skin tone…
A body scrub is also good for preparing your skin for further treatments such as body wraps and mud treatments as they awaken the skin and open the pores…An ideal treatment prior to going away as this will prepare the skin for an even tan or the application of false tan.
Salt or sugar glow scrubs use sea salt and different combinations of essential oils, which hydrate your skin and leave it feeling silky smooth, soft and fragrant.
The scrubs are performed with massage movements to the whole body area. You then take a shower to remove the scrub leaving your new skin radiant and nourished.
Choose your scrub (30min):
- Vitality – Lime & Ginger salt scrub
- Detox – Seaweed & Sea Salt Scrub
- Enrich – Coconut & Jasmine Sugar Scrub
- Anti-cellulite – Fairtrade Coffee Scrub
- Detox Treatment – Organic honey & Himalayan rock salt
or let us know your concerns and problem areas and we can tailor a scrub to suit your individual needs.
Please check the contraindications section to check you can have this treatment.
Please make Spa Satori aware of any medical conditions you have as you can be contraindicated to the treatment.If you do not mention any medical conditions upon booking and are refused treatment by the therapist, your payment will be non refundable. Contra-indications are as follows:
- Suffering with a infectious disease.
- Anybody with a high fever
- Suffering with a contagious skin disease
- Anyone under the influence of drink or drugs
- Pregnancy within the first trimester
- Brittle bone disease
- A cancer patient
The following conditions require consent from your GP before massage can be undertaken.
- A patient in remission for cancer
- High/low blood pressure
- Circulatory problems such as thrombosis, blood clots, dvt