Booking & Payment
At the time of booking, please advise your receptionist of any serious health condition, recent injuries (medication/other specialist medical treatments) or stages of pregnancy as some treatments may be unsuitable for you.
We require payment in full to secure your appointments on booking by Debit or Credit Card or by cash if you pop into the spa. (American Express or cheques are not accepted).
Please give the full details of any vouchers you are wishing to redeem (please check expiry date) on booking and bring with you at time of treatment.
If you cancel or change your appointment with less than 24 hours notice you will be charged in full. This also applies if gift vouchers are the method of payment
No payment will be refunded if you fail to attend or choose to cancel an appointment without 24 hours notice.
However; if you reschedule your appointment within 2 weeks of the original booking; as a gesture of goodwill we would be happy to retain 50% of your payment on your account for you to use on your next treatment.
If you make an appointment but cancel the appointment the same day of booking a 10% booking fee of the total cost will be charged and retained, the other 90% will be refunded on the original method of payment.
Any reason why you should wish to dispute this policy would need to be put in writing and addressed to the manager for consideration and validation. Receptionists do not have the authority to overrule.
Underwear is required to cover lower parts when having treatments to protect the modesty of both you and the therapist. Clients will not be treated without underwear. We are happy to provide disposable knickers.
To get the most out of your time with us and for the comfort of our other clients please ensure your mobile phone is turned off upon your arrival to the salon allowing you and our other guests to relax in peace.
Pamper pairs experience
Times & prices as per person as listed on menu. If you would like to enjoy your relaxing treatments together... request our double treatment room. We are happy to advise a package of treatments to suit both your needs. Inc massages, wraps & scrubs.
Ideal for mother and daughter, newly-weds, valentine couples or just good friends.